John Deere DIAGNOSTIC KIT EDL V3 Service Advisor 2022 + Laptop
The John Deere EDL V3 with Service Advisor (2021) is a specially designed factory service tester for comprehensive testing of all John Deere systems for use in John Deere authorized service outlets and dealers.
Features are limited only by machine configuration.
With the EDL V2 tester you can perform diagnostics on an authorized service center level.
The tester offers a number of advanced features not available in multi-machine universal testers.
The main functions of the tester are:
Diagnostics – allows you to read the memory of the control units of various assemblies and units. You can get detailed information about the faults stored in the control units of the vehicles, while allowing you to delete, save and print error codes with their full description.
Measurement values are the so – called LiveData, i.e. the display of current parameters from sensors or actuators registered by the controller.
Controller identification – is the display of detailed data, e.g. serial number, software version, manufacturer numbers, code numbers etc. Information about the lifting – lowering of the machine. This part of the diagnostics, also known as active, allows, for example, in the case of an engine to balance/disconnect cylinders, which, in turn, is useful in evaluating compression, for example.
Calibration – adapting individual elements such as sensors to the needs of a given machine, an example would be calibration – adapting electronic throttles, gas pedal pedals, active suspension sensors, auxiliary systems and more.
Read/Write driver configurations – this allows you to copy driver configurations when replacing or repairing them.
Delete Checks/Service Checks – functions useful for inter-service checks (delete service, oil, mileage readings, etc.). A very useful feature when selling your used equipment.
All of the above features of the John Deer Service Advisor test set allow for comprehensive diagnostics of virtually all units where sensors are installed, limited only to the technical features of the model, such as
- brake systems
- Air conditioning and heating/heating systems
- active suspension
- anti-theft devices
- central computer
- instrument panel
- air treatment, e.g. SAC,
- heater, dryer, etc.
- exhaust gas treatment
- steering system, e. g. EMAS
- frame modules
- The list of available drivers could be changed for a long time, but it depends on the configuration of the diagnosed car or machine.
For example with the help of this complex, when selecting the driver of the engine ECU, it becomes possible:
- Read pending error codes (DTCs)
- reading of registered DTCs
- erasing of codes and “check engine” (MIL) controls
- Ability to save read data into a file for later analysis
- Diagnosis of actuators, such as throttle valves, sensors
- dynamic ignition check, cranking dosage
- Engine speed (rpm)
- load (estimated load value)
- coolant temperature
- fuel system condition
- Vehicle speed
- Short term fuel adjustment
- Long term fuel adjustment
- Intake manifold pressure
- Angle advance mode
- Air Intake Temp.
- TPS (Throttle Pressure Sense) – Air flow meter reading
- TPS (Throttle position) position
- lambda probe readings (oxygen sensor voltages / related short-term fuel corrections)
- fuel pressure
- check of engine condition based on consumption of individual cylinders – i.e. difference in doses of fuel dosed by the computer for individual cylinders.
- And also measurements of machine parameters, such as increase/decrease of power and acceleration.
- There is also a function to remove the factory speed limits, which are set for different markets. You will be able to overclock your tractor and many other diagnostics that cannot be done with general-purpose testers.
EDL V3 Description
The John Deere EDL V2 Diagnostic Tester complete with Service ADVISOR software, technical documentation with diagrams and DTAC (Dealer Technical Assistance Center) software allows for advanced diagnostics on an authorized service level.
The software allows, among other things, to read current values, read and erase error codes together with their translation, check actuators, calibrate, reprogram controllers and much more. For example changing payload, speed limiter. with JOHN DEERE PLD FILE ENCRYPTOR/DECRYPTOR
Language versions available: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
All versions available:
- AG – current agricultural models – current models of agricultural machines.
- AGHIST – older (historical) agricultural models – older John Deere vehicle models
- CCE – commercial and domestic equipment – mowers, golf, utility, such as Gator, compact tractors
- CF – modern construction and forestry models – construction and forestry
- CFHIST – old (historical) construction and forestry models – old forest and construction models
- JDIN – international supplementary guides
Tester supports all John Deere models as well as equipment:
- CASE (AG);
- Euclid (CF);
- Frontier (AG, CCE);
- GreenSystem (AG);
- Hitachi (CF, CFHIST);
- John Deere (AG, AGHIST, CCE, CF, CFHIST);
- Timberjack (CF, CFHIST);
- Varata (CF, CFHIST);
- XCG (CF, CFHIST).
- Electronic Data Link v3 – head – diagnostic tester
- USB cable 15′
- W1 9-pin adapter – cable between tester and vehicle.
- John Deere Service ADVISOR [ 2022 ] AG + CF
- Notebook compatible for Service Advisor work, normally refurbished and renewed after leasing.
We do not sell John Deere Service Advisor.
We can only provide you with information and contact information for your nearest John Deere dealer.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.